Some Final Words

Overall this project has caused such a mixture of feelings throughout the year and has been time consuming to say the least.

It has been extremely testing, and required an intense amount of dedication and stamina.

In the end I think I tried to take on a little too much but still managed to get all my work finished to a fairly high standard in my opinion so I think that I have achieved a great deal of success.

Throughout this module my project leader Lucie and I communicated successfully via email regularly although I should have sent me designs through more regularly than I did in order to have a little more time to sort out the minor details wrong in my project designs.

However, I did manage to sort out the vast majority of issues mentioned in the end.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s